Wishlist Get up to 30% discount on TI WooCommerce Wishlist! View Plugin

Premium Magento & Wordpress Themes

shopper theme compatible with magento 1.9.0.1 ?
  • Hello i want to purchase the shopper theme but magento 1.9.01 is not listed in comparability column in themeforest, can i buy and use this on my magento 1.9.0.1 or will there be any problems doing so ?

am in dilemma to purchase this or other one.... i liked the shopper theme very much
  • 15 Responses
  • Hello Harsha,

Yes, the theme is compatible with Magento 1.9.0.1

Bets Regards

• hi stan
    shopper theme compatible with magento 1.9.1.0 ?
    best regards
  • The latest Magento version the Shopper theme is compatible with is 1.9.0.1
  • Dear Stan
    there is a new version of magento(1.9.1)
    is the shopper theme compatible with the new version?
    if not; do you have any deadline for this?
    best regards
  • hI stan

I like to buy this theme but my magento version is 1.9.1. If I buy do this will work?
  • Hi Stan
    i am waiting for your answer
    best regards
  • Actually it works without any issues. The only thing is "Configurable Swatches" feature is not presented. We are now working on a new theme update but unfortunately we don't have any ETA for a release date.
  • Hello,

I'm interested in your theme shopper theme. If I purchase would I get a link to my email to install? Can I install on tablet?
    If the link you send don't work can we get refun? Or dan you help I stall?

If I already have a product on an online store can I transfer all products to this new theme. Thank you so much.
  • Hi Nat,

You can find answers on billing related questions on envato help center:
    https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/categories/200216004

This forum is for technical support only.
    Regarding install on tablet. What are you going ot install on tablet? This theme is for magento CMS. You can learn about Magento here

If your store on Magento CMS, then you can hire a developer to make a database dump with your products and setup this theme.
  • Hi,
    I have shopper theme version 1.5.4
    is this compatible with 1.9.2.1? Not worried about swatches.
    If not, what is latest version of Shopper?
  • The latest theme version is 1.5.4.1
  • Hi Stan,
    So I have latest version version. Will it work with latest Magento ver 1.9.2.1?
    Thanks
  • Yes, it will. We are also almost finished with a new theme update that includes color swatches. It will be released soon.
  • Stan

A developer uploaded 1.5.4 on my site. Hes gone awol as we speak . I am not able to get support from the forum as hes already given purchase code out so when i try setting up an account i coulldnt. Now my site is hanging as the home page is blank and no help
  • @Jamay

We support only the latest version of the theme which is currently 2.1.3. To update it you should have an access to Themeforest account to have the ability to download the theme package. If you don't have it you should contact a person that purchased the theme for you or purchase the theme on your own here: http://themeforest.net/item/shopper-magento-theme-responsive-retina-ready/3139960
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
url
spoiler

Post a New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why I can't browse all topics?

You can browse only topics for themes that you have purchased.

You need to add purchase code to unlock topic for specific theme.

If you have bought more then one theme, then you need to add purchase codes for all of the purchased themes to unlock topics for these themes.

Support Policy

Work time: 10:00 - 18:00 GMT+1 | Working days: Mon - Fri

We understand that there is a fine line between what is considered support & modifications. We will try help you with any type of query, but we can't provide extensive help in terms of modifications.

If you're not familar with magento and having troubles with installation, or want to make changes that go beyond our basic support, you can order customization services.