Wishlist Get up to 30% discount on TI WooCommerce Wishlist! View Plugin

Premium Magento & Wordpress Themes

Can i add more options to the Post footer..?
  • I would like to add a "heart" icon next to the Date and Comments icon in the post footer so people can like/love the post. can i do this? also, i would like to add a facebook or twitter icon next to the heart icon i want to add as well? If this can be done i will buy it..!!
  • 6 Responses
  • The theme i want this on is LiquidFolio
  • Hello, Katra!

To add a "heart" in the way you want will require customization. As for the share buttons, they are already persist, just put your mouse on a star on the bottom right corner of a post.

Best Regards!
  • Oh ok, we'll the star feature in the responsive mobile theme is useless as it does not recognize hover or even touching . I'm using an iPhone 5 and it very hard to make that star work. The "heart" feature is available as a plugin called "I recommend this" from wordpress, but how hard do you think it will be to put it in the post footer next between the comment and the star..? Can I replace the star with a Facebook share button..??
  • It depends on your skill. Actually the developers of this plug-in provide the function to place that "heart" wherever you want, so it can be added with a bit tweaking.
  • hello, i want this plugin too, in which site can i find the path, where i had to copy? loop? or where are posts from the default page saved? index isnt i:-(
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
url
spoiler

Post a New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why I can't browse all topics?

You can browse only topics for themes that you have purchased.

You need to add purchase code to unlock topic for specific theme.

If you have bought more then one theme, then you need to add purchase codes for all of the purchased themes to unlock topics for these themes.

Support Policy

Work time: 10:00 - 18:00 GMT+1 | Working days: Mon - Fri

We understand that there is a fine line between what is considered support & modifications. We will try help you with any type of query, but we can't provide extensive help in terms of modifications.

If you're not familar with magento and having troubles with installation, or want to make changes that go beyond our basic support, you can order customization services.